Return To Church Attendance
We would like to thank you for visiting our NTCG The Lighthouse website.
We are working to remain in line with government guidelines surrounding COVID -19 and keeping our friends and family safe.
We are requesting all members, friends and visitors to complete the appropriate forms, if you are planning to return back to visit or attend our Church. We are inviting all persons to formally register your intentions.
Weekly Service Registration
Our Policy Statement
During the current Covid-19 situation NTCG the Lighthouse has had to follow new guidelines and protocols. We have made adjustments to our church building to keep you as safe as possible.
We are committed to creating a safe environment for fellowship:
- We have taken steps to maintain social distancing measures, throughout the building, in line with government guidelines
- Where social distancing cannot be maintained, we have taken practical steps to minimise transmission to include mandatory use of face coverings / face masks
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place
- All rooms, including upholstery, have been deep cleaned
Rules of Attendance:
- We have restricted seating capacity for regular attendees 20 people and visitors 10 for each service.
- We request our regular attendees to adhere to our rotation system.
- We ask all guest to wear face masks and follow the instructions of our onsite ushers and stewards
- Our Sunday service pre-registration closes on Saturday 12pm before service.
The following procedures that we have put in place are to limit the number of people on the premises to enable safe social distancing:
- We ask that you wear a face covering whilst fellowshipping with us at NTCG Melbourne Road Leicester. Please don’t worry; this is to endeavour to keep you as safe as possible during your visit. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the service.
- You will enter the building and be asked to use hand sanitiser when you enter the church building.
- You will have your temperature taken, if it is above 37.8 degrees, you will be politely advised to return home.
- Please sign- in at the designated reception area.
- You will be escorted to a seat by a member of the ushering team; adhering to current government guidelines for social distancing.
- Please adhere to the one way system.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser again, when it’s time to leave.
- In order to promote health & safety, no refreshments will be served after the service.
- Please bring your own water bottle (bring a light snack such as biscuits if required for either children or medical reasons e.g. diabetic)
- We recommend tithes & offering are paid via contactless / card payment. Please avoid paying by cash as this could potentially introduce another source of possible contamination.
- The praise and worship team will either wear their own facial shields or will be presenting from behind perspex screen
- Ministers who are preaching will either wear their own facial shields or will be presenting from behind perspex screens
- Members of the congregation should not sing until further notice
- As you enter church – the ushering team will sign you in and the page will be turned to protect your data
- There will be a booking system in place on the website for you to register to attend church service (you will need to do this weekly). Alternatively – you can contact the church information line on
Attending Church Services
- Once we have confirmed who is willing to return to the church building once re-opened; there will be a rota put together e.g. surnames A-G will be attending week 1
- Visitors will be required to book via EventBrite (there will be limited tickets)
- The maximum seating capacity in the church building will be 44 individual seats + 3 family seats so we will allocate 10 tickets for individual visitors and 1 family seat
Please do not attend church if you have any of the following symptoms:
- New continuous cough.
- High temperature.
- Loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle/joint pain
- Sore throat
Top Infection Prevention and Control Tips
- Clean your hands after touching doors, hand-rails, or other surfaces
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitiser, if soap and water aren’t available
- Do not share food
- Ensure you are social distancing even when you are outside
- Respect one-way systems inside the church building
- Always cough into a tissue or into your elbow
- Avoid touching your face